Children's room in Khrushchev - design examples (20 photos)
A children's room in Khrushchev has a minimum size, but it’s quite possible to design an interior with maximum convenience. This place should serve the child as a sleeping area and a play area, harmoniously combining the presence of a wardrobe and a bed. In the room it is necessary to allocate a zone for games. The use of competent zoning will help to achieve this. The design of a children's room in Khrushchev is made taking into account the correct distribution of space. Kids should play and play comfortably. The layout is obliged to guarantee the comfort of sleep, studies and games, to give the opportunity to receive guests.
When zoning should be based on the number of children living in the room. It is customary to distinguish two types of distribution of space.
- Children's room for a girl
The division of space is achieved by creating a competent interior design. Often resort to zoning by partitions, screens, niches. Children's room for a girl is divided into:
- sleep zone;
- play area;
- guest area;
- study and study area.
The list can be supplemented, taking into account the hobbies and hobbies of the girl (create an area for practicing art, music).
- Children's room for two children
Providing each child with a comfortable place to sleep, study and play, you can count on their friendly cohabitation. For two girls, sleeping places are combined by installing a bunk bed. Spending time together, children become more friends. Choosing this distribution of space, sometimes you need to give girls separate space for hobbies.
If you install one large desk, you can save space, and this will give children the opportunity to study together, making this process a game.
Before starting the repair of the nursery, it is necessary to determine the color scheme of the interior. It is recommended to finish these rooms with light colors. Children's room for a girl is decorated in warm colors (pink, lilac, beige, golden). Design projects for children's rooms for boys are made using blue, green, blue colors. The use of aggressive shades is not welcome.
When decorating the walls, classic paper wallpapers and non-woven or vinyl coatings are used. Paper wallpapers give surfaces a "breath" and are considered preferred. The walls of the nursery can be painted with water-based paint. The basic rule in the selection of materials is compliance with sanitary, hygienic and environmental standards.
If the environmental issue is paramount, it is recommended to choose a wooden flooring.
Design project for children
In the nursery, the kids spend most of the time: they study, study, grow. To make classes fun, you need to choose a room design that meets the hobbies of the kids. Most designers who specialize in designing Khrushchev’s interiors advise resorting to the following tricks:
- The sleeping area must be equipped with maximum comfort and safety. The bed is a little more than the height of your child. Toddlers will like a bed that looks like a race car (for boys) or a carriage (for girls).
- High-quality lighting of the working area. It should be placed near the window, from which additional natural light will come.
- A compulsory addition should be a chest for storing toys.
- Most of the area of the room is reserved for the playing area. Transforming furniture, compact cabinets, cabinets are installed.
The playing area should be decorated. Self-adhesive stickers with cartoon characters or drawings painted with a stencil are perfect. Kids will love it. The floor can be covered with carpet made of natural fibers. It is easy to wash and completely consists of natural ingredients.
Teenage children must keep up with the times. The style of their room should be chosen based on this. Here, hi-tech, minimalism, eco-style, rarely classic are suitable. At this age they need a nook. For the girl you will need a large mirror and a spacious wardrobe.
The design of the nursery involves furniture made from safe materials. When it is selected, options with sliding surfaces, sharp corners are excluded. The use of natural materials is recommended. A must-have addition to the interior should be your child’s favorite toys.
When choosing furniture, spaciousness and functionality are taken into account. These parameters are relevant in the limited space characteristic of the Khrushchev. Often you can find rooms of a long form. Such children's furniture should be practical and not take up much space. This saves space for the playing area. Making the workplace complete is difficult, but possible. Often, the near-window space is left empty, referring to the cold emanating from it. The old window should be dismantled and replaced with a metal-plastic one. In an extreme case, sound insulation will save. The classic arrangement of furniture in the corners is no longer relevant. The priority is maximum space savings.
Often resort to the following tricks:
- Mobile type desk. Installing the training space directly on the windowsill will significantly save space. The tabletop can be folded by attaching it to a cabinet or wall.
- A chest for storing toys. Having freed up space, you can create a place for active games.
- Use of wall shelves and consoles. Considerable saving of space is achieved by the rejection of pedestals. Set a bed with drawers for storing things, toys.
- High cabinets to the ceiling can significantly save space. They are suitable for placing things, bulky toys.
- Use of the loft bed. The upper tier is equipped under the sleeping area, the lower - under the working space.
The abundance of sunlight has a positive effect on the development of the child, being a natural source of vitamin D. For this, it is necessary to establish a working space near the window. Light should fall on the left. The space is equipped with a fair amount of lighting fixtures. Their location should be chosen carefully. The desk is equipped with a lamp, the place near the bed is illuminated with a night lamp.
The gaming area must be equipped with a sufficient amount of light for a comfortable pastime. Do not use excessively bright light sources. They can negatively affect the nervous system of the child. Creating a project of a children's room, professionals advise using fluorescent or halogen lamps, the light of which is pleasant.
Chandeliers, sometimes emitting glare, are often replaced by ceiling lights. The children's functionality will be added to the side lamps located around the perimeter.
When repairing, you need to pay attention to the wiring. Apartments Khrushchev are "famous" for outdated communications. Before installing lighting equipment, wiring should be updated to protect the space. Outlets need to be hidden. Children love to taste everything, so light sources are required from environmentally friendly materials. Wires must be closed.
Visual increase in the room
When creating a children's interior project, it is necessary to take into account comfort for the child himself. You should get rid of decorative elements. No crystal vases and decorations. The basis is simplicity and functionality. Here are the main tricks to help visually expand the room:
- the color scheme of the walls and floor should be light (especially appropriate in a long room);
- finishing the ceiling with a pattern with vertical lines will visually lift it;
- white wallpaper will visually expand the room;
- the use of decorative lighting and recessed fixtures will give the room volume;
- use of a bookcase as a partition (this is practical if two children live in the room).
Every detail of the nursery space in Khrushchev must be combined with design. In order for the child to come back to the room with pleasure, it must be done in harmony with the chosen style.