Examples of luxury interior designs
The main thing that distinguishes the elite interior design of an apartment, apartment or country house is its uniqueness, a departure from mass and standard. The main emphasis in design is on prestige, emphasizing the high status of the owner of the house. At the same time, the functionality and ergonomics of the interior of the elite class cannot be recreated in a typical apartment. This can be achieved using high-quality furniture with a thoughtful design, beautiful and safe materials, etc.
The interior of luxury apartments is an elegant and chic work of art in which all the touches and elements create a complete image. The situation in which a person lives influences him, like a profession or environment. Refined decoration, a high level of comfort, the use of interesting high-quality materials, uniqueness and thoughtfulness of details down to the smallest detail are what distinguishes elite class apartments from the standard option. Features repair elite class following:
- A complex approach. Only for elite housing, the “smart home” program is being implemented, using special technologies that make it possible to control living in an apartment. Means of technology are equipped with special sensors that transmit information about the state of communications. In addition, this means the use of high-quality heat and sound insulating materials, unique design solutions;
- Taking into account the wishes of the customer to the maximum;
- The use of quality technologies and materials. Unlike standard repair options, luxury apartment finishes use expensive materials such as natural stone, porcelain stoneware or wood.
The home interior of an elite mansion or cottage is, first of all, a bright personality, a combination of aesthetics and functionality of the interior. The combination of colors, textures, experiments with forms and materials, the use of the most thoughtful lighting - all this allows you to get the interior - comfortable and, at the same time, maximally adapted for life. Required to take into account the wishes of the client-customer.
At the first stage, specialists take measurements of the premises and develop preliminary sketches. On their basis are drawings and three-dimensional models, using specialized software. In the process, the created model is adjusted, since there are various possible applications of decorative elements and furniture. When developing a design project, 2 different scenarios are possible:
- compilation of an exclusive composition of materials, furniture and fixtures available on the market. The portfolio of respectable design companies has many photos with noteworthy options;
- the more expensive and difficult way is a truly unique design with the manufacture of all its components on an individual order, from furniture to interior decoration elements.
An important feature is the consideration of the exterior of the building. For example, the location and shape of the windows depends on the lighting of rooms in a natural way, and, therefore, the location of lighting devices.
There is no specific recommendation for choosing the style of the house. This can be a classic, modern trends, loft, eco or ethno-styles. It is not necessary to adhere to a single style solution for all rooms. For example, a neoclassical or art deco living room coexists wonderfully with high-tech shining plastic and metal kitchens, a luxuriously aristocratic Art Nouveau bedroom and a minimalist hallway.
Repair of an elite class from a standard differs, first of all, in significant prices. This is due to the high quality of the materials used and the fact that all issues related to the repair of a house or apartment are decided exclusively by professionals. The customer does not have to constantly participate in the process himself.
Premium repair of housing is carried out on the basis of a pre-compiled design project and estimates. At all stages of the work, the specialist exercises author's control so that the project is carried out exactly. Another feature is that all applied finishing materials are produced by world famous companies or are made to special order. Only highly skilled workers can work with luxurious products of an elite class. Their rates are higher than those of ordinary specialists. Workers who have undergone special training can create a complex structure of drywall for ceilings and walls, they know how to lay mosaic parquet and paint murals on walls.
Walls are decorated with wallpaper with a textured pattern or fabric embossing. For rooms in eco or ethnic style, a bamboo canvas or cork panel is suitable. Wood, brickwork, good ceramic tiles for the bathroom - all these materials will find a place in the elite interior.
To finish the floor, natural or artificial stone, good ceramic tiles, parquet boards or natural wood parquet are used. The stone is also used for facing the fireplace (it combines aesthetics and fire resistance). Carpet, linoleum and laminate for an elite design are not categorically suitable.
For ceilings, you can use plaster, including decorative. Stretch constructions also look good. Here you can experiment with a combination of not only shades, but also textures.
All work is carried out on the basis of a design project. As a result, the customer receives housing with a truly unique interior. Elite repairs in a house or apartment - for people who are accustomed to luxury and maximum comfort, who know how to appreciate real beauty.
Elite furniture in many ways differs from ordinary. As a rule, these are products of leading brands. It is distinguished by the highest quality, comfort and, of course, high cost. Of the style solutions, the most popular are: classic, modern, as well as palace options - baroque and empire. Of the materials the most common for the elite class is natural wood of noble, and sometimes exotic, species. Wood is a very special material with powerful energy. It fills the house with peace, comfort and coziness. In addition to the usual oak, ash is also used to make furniture. Its strength is not inferior to oak. In addition, it is a rather plastic material and looks very beautiful. Elite class furniture made of cherry or beech gives the atmosphere an aristocratic shade.
Technologies for the execution of furniture of the class "elite" are also special. For example, upholstered furniture is made with "floating" backs that take the form of a human body. Unique design products are considered elite.
Textiles make the interior decoration more comfortable and complete, makes it possible to create comfortable conditions to the maximum. Properly selected pillows, bedspreads and curtains emphasize the impeccable taste of the owners. Appearance of textile products may be different. But there are common features. These are safety, ecological purity of materials, their hypoallergenicity. Preference is given to natural materials. So, elite class textiles are distinguished by such features:
- The dominance of natural materials. Using exclusive products to order or products of the best brands means worrying about health: your own or your loved ones;
- Long service life. A high level of quality is, first of all, resistance to wear;
- Convenience of operation and maintenance;
- Stylish and aesthetic.
This is a variety of colors, shades and finishes. The most popular of the "aristocratic" is the Egyptian cotton. Depending on the specific design of the room, it can be plain products or things decorated with original paintings, embroidery, natural pearls and rhinestones. Many sets are decorated with beautiful lace and jacquard weaving.
Bedspreads and tablecloths
With the help of bedspreads create accents in the interior. In the manufacture of elite-class products, techniques such as macrame or jacquard are used. Thanks to air weaves, patterns look voluminous and embossed. A special chic is the repetition of the pattern on the tablecloth, on bedding, towels and even kitchen aprons.
Lighting in the interior of the elite class is a real lighting installation that looks amazing. The composition of spotlights is great for zoning. Changing the direction of light allows you to select different zones. The role of the central accent is performed by a chandelier, large and luxurious. Thoughtful lighting is especially important for studios, where one room combines several functions, and sometimes combined with a loggia.
Accessories are a kind of final touches that make the design complete. For the interior of the elite class, these can be exclusive things that cannot be found in any other house: sculptures, paintings, panels, lamps of a unique design. At the same time, we must not forget that all the components of the decor should not only harmonize with each other, but also comply with the general style adopted in the design of the room.
Differences between luxury interior and housekeeper
The design of the highest elite class is formed using various aesthetic techniques and decor items. The first stage is the preparation of a design project. It is important to take into account the wishes of the client to the maximum, even if they seem to the designer far from fashionable. A good specialist will be able to develop such a project in order to find a compromise and be able to convince the customer that the chosen option is optimal. The advantages of high-end design include:
- An individual design project is distinguished by careful thoughtfulness of all details, down to the smallest and minor. Such interiors at the same time combine practicality, functionality,
- Using the highest quality materials. The question is not only in their aesthetics. All materials are completely environmentally friendly. In addition, they are durable and practical. The interior will retain an impeccable look for much longer than in the case of the standard economy-class design;
- Rational use of the premises. The entire space is optimally planned. Furniture fit into the configuration of the rooms without the slightest error. It perfectly matches the style and size of the rooms;
- The interior is designed in a certain style. If necessary, a specialist will advise which style is optimal for a given apartment or house.
And, of course, the elite class differs from the “house-keeper” in price. However, the result is such that it justifies the wildest dreams and hopes.
Creating an elite design involves additional costs. However, they are fully compensated by the unique design of the rooms and the excellent quality of the elements used.